Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Jessica the Witch Cover

This happened. I finished writing the book itself but it won't published until October at least. Got to let the last book sink in - don't want to be insane. 

That will mean that I am capable of putting out 3 books a year? Damn. As long as they're Saccharin Valley Twits, I mean. 

Not finalized, but this was fun. I like making GAN people on Artbreeder and tweaking vector graphics from Vecteezy in Illustrator. Also, 3-D rotating GAN images makes them pixelated? Boo.

Elizabeth (supposed to be) on the left, Jessica on the right with glowing eyes (which is my indication of "magic" on these). The new girl, "Zoe Hardwick" (Piper) is reflected in the black mirror/ onyx slab.

It's 191 pages, which is probably the longest Saccharin Valley Twits book I've ever written.



No comments:

Post a Comment