Monday, May 3, 2021

Publishing New Book

OK so I just uploaded the paperback and Kindle versions of Steven's Evil Twin to KDP. I had to tweak my "series" a little so the numbers would line up. Because Book 7 of Saccharin Valley Twits (The Twins and Their Rock Star Witch Babysitter) was Super Hideous Edition #1. So, it said on the Amazon listing that it was Book 7 but on the spine it says 1. Amazon KDP didn't seem to have a problem with that, but when I tried to make Steven's Evil Twin Book 8 but also Super Hideous Edition #2, it said you need to fix this before we can publish. So instead of calling it "supplemental content" (where it wouldn't be numbered), I made a New Series called Saccharin Valley Twits: Super Hideous Editions. That's the way they're listed on the inside page with all the book in the series in order.

Long Story Short, Steven's Evil Twin should be available soon. And then I may just continue writing these... I got a direct (positive) comment on these on Facebook, so that makes me happy that I have a real fan. But I also want to finish a book in my series that involves Piper and Tobias (my characters in Saccharin Valley Twits) but in their own world.

Steven:


 

Steven's Evil Twin (bwahahaha):



No comments:

Post a Comment