Monday, March 29, 2021

Steven's Evil Twin Update/ Cover

Well, I finished writing Book 8 (or Book 7, if Book 7 was really Super Hideous Edition #1). I have it saved as a .pdf and an .epub, all ready to go, but I don't think I'll publish it for another couple of months, because I just published The Twins and Their Rock-Star Babysitter in January (I think? It seems like awhile ago).

Here is the cover, in the same style of the previous book with GAN portraits and vector graphics from Vecteezy. I should subscribe to that website... I've subscribed to ArtBreeder, Adobe Illustrator, and Ultimate-Guitar.com (not related, I was just trying to remember everything). Not Photoshop because I use GIMP. And I haven't played with Blender in a while. Too overwhelming.

Anyway.



I may have to blur out the body text on the "newspaper clipping" because it's that Lorem ipsem nonsense (fake Latin). If it was a James Mathewuse (or for the later SVT books, Bruce Emmett) cover, they'd just do scribbles (because it was painted by hand and not digital art).
 
ETA: I think this is going to be another Super Hideous Edition because of the page count.


No comments:

Post a Comment