Sunday, January 24, 2021

More Demon Piper

 I keep making these

Piper with fangs (because it's fun, not because she's a vampire...) and liquidy no-pupil eyes

Demon Piper 4 (latest and favorite)

Demon Piper "Yaw" (in Artbreeder the YAW is movement from side to side, so this is a 3/4 view of Demon Piper's face).
Yeah, that's fun. I got my new copies of books 1 and 6 but I have found things I wanted to correct SINCE then. Ugh. I have 23 "wrong" copies of paperbacks. I'm still waiting for book 7 (the paperback copy I ordered, to come). I want to read it proper, as a book. I haven't read it since I finished it & published it. 
ETA: I got it a few days ago and read it and it was nifty except I found a couple of words I want to change and there's a conversation between Amy and Elizabeth that doesn't make sense because it's just the dialogue without "Amy said" or "Elizabeth said" and it goes back and forth so you should be able to tell who's talking but it goes Amy, Elizabeth, Elizabeth, instead of Amy, Elizabeth, Amy, Elizabeth. (Although real SVT books occasionally had issues like that, because they were such a rush job, being published every month)
ETA: I just fixed the problems with the "book content" and uploaded them to KDP. Also, here's if you want to look at my Artbreeder people


No comments:

Post a Comment