Sunday, March 8, 2020

covers for Books 4 5 & 6!

OK I finished the covers for books 4-6. (After that, it's beating a dead Unicorn, but I have bits of other Evil Stories that I could do something with).

Here they are (with the aforementioned "in poor taste" Book 6)

I really love playing in Illustrator (I'm subscribing to the Creative Cloud now). And messing with stock vector graphics to make cute witches.

I also added footnotes to Book 1 so it notes every SVT book I reference:
#3, The Haunted House,
Super Chiller #7, The Haunted Burial Ground,
Super Chiller #9, Evil Elizabeth,
#97-100, The Frightening Four miniseries
#110, Pumpkin Fever
#54, The Big Party Weekend
#50, Jessica and the Secret Star
#80 The Gossip War
Super Chiller #1, The Christmas Ghost
Magna Edition #1, The Magic Christmas
Magna Edition #2, A Christmas Without Elizabeth
Magna Edition #3, BIG for Christmas
 #78, Steven the Zombie
#15, The Older Boy
#42, Jessica’s Secret
Super Chiller #4, The Ghost in the Belltower
Books #97-100, The Frightening Four miniseries
#64, The Charm School Mystery

daaaamn. (I did my homework! unlike some of the ghostwriters)



No comments:

Post a Comment