Sunday, March 1, 2020

New Paperback covers coming soon

I just spent the weekend working in Illustrator to clean up my cover illustrations. I improved them, although you maybe can't tell unless you're looking at them side by side. Uploading them to Amazon KDP so the paperbacks will be available in 72 hours. Then I'm going to publish Book 4, and maybe Book 5 too. I finished cover illustrations for those earlier but I needed to finalize the text.
Behold:

For book 1 I added the "Sunny Spanish-tiled kitchen" that is always mentioned. Book 2 pretty much the same, that background was a quick clip-art thing with a filter. Book 3 I fixed the curtain/ background and cleaned up the light on "Lady Ostara"'s hands. And the crystal ball stand. (Sorry if you have an older paperback copy with the messiness.)
I've been really motivated lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment